Labels: Linkage:

3.29.2009

Ovum Series


Elliptic - Ovum III


1: Freiland - Dunkelgrün
2: Maurizio - M5
3: Marcel Dettmann - Shena (T++ Remix)
4: Freiland - Silber
5: Transllusion - Rolling With the Punches of L.I.F.E.
6: Marcellus Pittman - Dirty
7: Pan Sonic - Pyokki Halko
8: Wolfgang Voigt - Untitled

Elliptic - Ovum I


1: Wolfgang Voigt - Untitled
2: Cyrus - "Presence"
3: Redshape - "Plonk (Dub)"
4: Pan Sonic - "Lataus"
5: Oasis - "Oasis Twenty-Two"
6: Claude Young - "Welfare Cheese"
7: Marcel Dettmann - "A Req (T++ Remix)"
8: Quadrant - "Hyperprism"
9: Scan 7 - "Sound Escape"
10: Auch - "Tomorrow Goodbye (Ricardo Villalobos Mix)"

Elliptic - Ovum II


1: Claude Young - "Demento"
2: Scan 7 - "Invisible Invasion"
3: Clementine - "Head Nodder"
4: Pan Sonic - "Vapina 2"
5: T++ - "Audio1995#8"
6: M:I:5 - Untitled
7: Ricardo Villalobos - "Sieso"
8: The Martian - "Star Dancer"

1 comment:

  1. The Ovum series was my impetus for setting up this blog. I shared these mixes with a handful of friends and fellow DJs whose opinions I trust, and got some positive feedback. So I plan to continue posting my DJ mixes here periodically for public consumption. But I would like this blog to be more than just a mouthpiece for my own projects. I also intend to showcase material from my many friends who also DJ and/or produce. It is my hope that this blog will serve as a forum where we can all exchange music and ideas with each other, and with anyone whose interests are congenial.

    Since sharing music doesn't require any pretext, I will be reserving most of my writing on this blog for the comment boards.

    ReplyDelete